Microsoft Outlook email signature is mostly all text with a variety of colours and fonts, but by adding an image, it can become a presentable document to share.
Outlook mostly is used for office purposes and requires informative content which can describe your designations and about the company. If you add a logo of your company, you can reduce the needed text to state the name.
By adding image or animation to your signature, you can create a very effective promotional message that can create positive views towards your campaign or send a celebratory mail to your family with a family picture.
It is a straightforward means to amplify the purpose and meaning of your message. Including animations like GIF is also quite simple and can enhance the sense of the message.
You can make a significant impact on the receivers end to attain a personalised feeling of the message by receiving your mail as visual effects more than text. So you can go through the steps below to include graphics to your Outlook signature.
- First, you require selecting “Files” from the Outlook menu option.
- Now choose “Options” from the Outlook options.
- Now head to the Mail window.
- And now from the Compose message pane select “Signatures” option which you will spot next to Create or modify signatures messages.
- Now create your new signature by selecting”New” button or if you already have a signature pre-made than you can use that.
- Now select the signature that you want to have your image in.
- Now place the cursor to the exact location where you require your image.
- And now from the”Formatting toolbar” choose the “Insert picture” button to choose the picture that you desire in your signature.
- Now select “OK” at the “Signature and Stationery” panel to save the newly created signature
- Choose the “OK” button to exit the Outlook options window.
If you are operating with 2007 variant Outlook, you will require to follow some different steps as the above-given method would work on the 2010 and above versions of Outlook.
- From the outlook menu choose” Tools” and then select “Options”.
- Head to the “Mail format” window.
- Choose the “signature” option from the Signature pane.
- Select the signature that you wish to edit and then press ”Control +A” to select the entire text.
- Now copy the text by pressing “Control + C” key.
- Hit the “Escape” key thrice.
- Now set up your new message on Outlook by utilising rich HTML formatting.
- Now choose the main body of the message you created.
- And then push the “Controle + A” keys and after that push “Control + V” keys to paste the selected text.
Robert Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.