Facebook has taken social networking to a concurrently in some different level. Nowadays Facebook has used not just for social networking with friends, group discussions, or only for promoting businesses. Apart from all people are using it for entertainment in the form of popular Facebook games like FarmVille, Candy Crush Saga and many more. This simply means that Facebook has a very huge and booming gaming community, with multiples of free games to play online.
However, while playing the games, people have options to invite someone to play. If any of your Facebook friends are gamers, you will know the routine: you get a notification on your Facebook account, and you think that it’s a message, but it’s an invitation to play games.
Though Facebook games are irrationally popular, some people don’t want constant requests from their friends to play games. So, if you are annoyed by getting the Facebook game requests, there are various ways for blocking them permanently. While you can’t outright block all games from ever showing up, you can also block anyone you want from sending your request, or you can also be able to block specific games from showing up again.
Steps to Block Facebook Game Request
If it happens multiples times in a day, it can be incredibly irritating. But don’t worry, there no need to unfriend your candy crushing friend instead you just have to turn off the Facebook’s game invitations. Here how to block it:
Method-1: Block Specific Friends from Sending Request
- Navigate to the “Settings” in a Facebook account located on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Blocking” option located on the left side of the screen to open the blocking tools.
- Now, enter the name of the person whom you want to add on the block When you are typing a name a list of possible matches appear on the screen, click on that name and that person will be added to your block list.
Note: you can add as many names as you would like in the list.
Method-2: Block Individual Games
If you get multiples requests to play the same game or you want to block requests pre-emotively, it is possible to block request from individual games. Here how you can do it:
- Navigating to the Games section of the Facebook page.
- Then, look for the game you want to block, click on it.
- Now, when information about that game appears on the screen, click on the Block option.
- After that, a pop-up box will prompt you for confirming you want to block the app.
- Then, click on the “Confirm” option.
Congratulation, after doing this you won’t get any more invitations or request for that particular game on your Facebook page.